The time of year for Harvest Parties, Pumpkin Patches, Haunted Houses and more is upon us and there’s so much to choose from. Here are a few fun ideas for your family:
TINY TOTS OWN HARVEST PARTY – SATURDAY OCTOBER 29TH. Watch for more details and get ready for pumpkins, games, crafts and prizes.
LONE PINE – www.lonepinefarms.com ALL OCTOBER
- CORN MAZE – Non-Haunted times daily from 10 am – 5 pm ; Haunted Fri, Sat & Sun night 7:30 pm – 10 pm
- HAYRIDES TO PUMPKIN PATCH – Draft Horse Ride: Fri, Sat, Sun 10am to 5pm (weather permitting); Tractor Drawn Ride: Open Daily 9:30 am to 5 pm
- COWTRAIN COUNTRY ROLLER COASTER RIDE – Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10 am – 5pm
- PETTING BARN – Hang out and feed the goats before or after the other attractions!
THISTLEDOWN FARM – http://thistledownfarms.net – ALL OCTOBER
- PUMPKIN PATCH HAYRIDES – Tractor drawn Mon-Fri and Horse drawn Sat & Sun
- KIDS HAY MAZE AND CORN MAZE
KIDICAL MASS – www.kidicalmass.org/locations/eugene – SATURDAY OCTOBER 15TH
- Pumpkin ride, free at 3 pm. Location: Monroe Park – Get out on your bike for this harvest season themed ride that encourages families and kids to enjoy fun and safe rides together.
PETERSEN BARN – FRIDAY OCTOBER 28TH FROM 5PM-8PM. It’s FREE!
- BOOO BARN – Bring the family for a fun evening of carnival games, fall crafts and more! Ages 0-11, drop-in (no pre-registration required).
VALLEY RIVER CENTER – http://www.valleyrivercenter.com/events/Halloween_2011 -MONDAY OCTOBER 31ST. 6PM-8PM.
- Take the kids for a safe trick-or-treat experience at VRC. Merchants will be waiting with candy and treats. Families are encouraged to come and enjoy the 2 hour festivities and adults are welcome costumed as well, but please NO MASKS.