Various activities are planned throughout the year. Our goal is for Tiny Tots to be a place to foster a sense of community by connecting families with each other. We have one big event per term that is open to our members and the public. At each event, we have a bake sale, raffle items, craft activities and games.
Our annual Halloween Festival is also held in fall. Children (and parents) are encouraged to come dressed in costumes. During the party children can play a variety of fun games, create numerous crafts and color. This is a fun, non-scary event that all of the children love.
North Pole Day Celebration
Held in December, the North Pole Day Celebration includes games, holiday snacks and a visit from Santa. More so, volunteers will host craft sessions and songs. It’s a great event for the entire family, filled with fun and laughter!
Our spring carnival is held during May or June. This event is open to the public. Admission is FREE for member & non-member families! There are numerous activities, like a bean bag toss, face painting, crafts, raffles, and much more! Feel free to invite your friends, families and neighbors…it’s open to everyone! Also, you can find out how to pre-enroll for next year at a discount. (Pre-enrollment is open to members and non-members alike!)
Tiny Tots is more than just a place to play! It is also a place to meet your friends for fun activities. Here are just a few of the activities that we can plan throughout the year. We hope that you and your little ones will enjoy!
- Story/Circle Time: A member reads the children stories and/or does songs with finger/hand movements and/or whole body movements.
- Arts & Crafts: A member helps the children create various craft projects – usually related to the season/holidays.
- Fire Station Fieldtrip: Members meet at a local fire station to see the stationhouse, fire trucks and/or fire engines, and some of the equipment used by firefighters. This has become such a popular event, that we do it twice annually!
- PJ Party: Members meet at Tiny Tots during the evening hours. Children may wear their pajamas and bring a favorite bedtime story to share. Members may a picnic style dinner and make an evening of the event. Children will go home worn out and ready for bed!
- Police Station Field Trip: Members meet at a local police department to meet officers and tour a portion of the police building. This is another popular event that we try to hold multiple times a year.