Tiny Tots is a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping our member fees low and providing member scholarships for families in need. Facility costs are our primary expense. There are no paid positions. Community support and donations are essential towards keeping our operation running smoothly.
How Can I Help?
- Shop! We have membership in two great contribution programs that have no additional cost to our members:
- We’re part of the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. Click here to link your Fred Meyer rewards card to Tiny Tots. Linking your card will help Tiny Tots earn donation from Fred Meyer. There’s more information about the program (and how to sign up) available here.
- Members may sign up for the Amazon Smile program to donate a portion of their Amazon purchases. There’s no cost to join and no additional fees for members — just remember to shop through smile.amazon.com once you’ve signed up, and Tiny Tots will receive a contribution from Amazon.
- Buy Raffle Tickets! We hold raffles 2 or 3 times a year around major celebrations. Check your membership newsletter for information on current offers and to buy online.
- Donate! We accept monetary donations in any denomination. Donations are tax deductible. Contact our Fundraising Coordinator for more information.
- Donations of gently used toys, books, and furniture appropriate to kids under five and their families are always appreciated. A few of our current wish list items will be available soon!
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about our tax-deductible donation program.