Playground Rules and Safety
The playground is intended to be a fun, safe, social, stimulating environment for children. For safety reasons:
- No food or drink is allowed on the playground unless the beverage has a lid (for adults only). Please keep hot beverages out of reach of children.
- No toys from home are allowed.
- Keep the entry and snack room gates closed at all times.
- No sick children/adults (see below).
- Soiled/wet diapers are to be taken outside of the building (do not leave in garbage cans).
- No unsupervised children are allowed in the toy storage room.
- Supervise all children at all times. This includes in the snack room, the bathroom and the hallway for a drink of water.
- Toys are cleaned with non-toxic cleaning products.
- Parents may take out and put away toys from the toy storage room at their discretion during hours of operation.
- If you notice any toy is broken or in some way hazardous, please put it away in the toy room and report the issue to the Site Manager, either via email or by writing a note on the whiteboard in the toy room.
Please keep you and your child home if family members have any of the following symptoms within 24 hours prior to visiting the playground:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Heavy cough/croup
- Sore throat/swollen glands
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pinkish appearance in the eye, especially with discharge
- Runny nose, especially green or yellow in color