Various activities are planned throughout the year. Our goal is for Tiny Tots to be a place to foster a sense of community by connecting families with each other. We have one big event per term that is open to our members. At each event, we have a silent auction, craft activities and games.
Our first party of the year is our annual Costume Party! Children (and parents) are encouraged to come dressed in costumes. During the party children can play a variety of fun games, create numerous crafts and color. This is a fun, non-scary event that all of the children love.
Held in December, the Winter Festival includes games, holiday snacks and a visit from Santa. More so, volunteers host craft sessions and songs. It’s a great event for the entire family, filled with fun and laughter!
Happy Hearts Day Party
Our winter term party, is filled with hope and love. The Happy Hearts Day Party is our chance to celebrate the love in our hearts with our friends and families. With crafts, snacks, and an epic dance party, your littles will have a great time!
Our spring carnival is held during May or June. This event is open to the public. Admission is FREE for member & non-member families! There are numerous activities, like a bean bag toss, face painting, crafts, raffles, and much more! Feel free to invite your friends, families and neighbors…it’s open to everyone! Also, you can find out how to pre-enroll for next year at a discount. (Pre-enrollment is open to members and non-members alike!)
Tiny Tots is more than just a place to play. It is also a place to meet your friends for fun activities. Listed below are just a few of the activities that we can plan throughout the year. We hope that you and your little ones will enjoy them! If you are interested in having a particular organization come in for a demonstration, please contact the Events Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Story/Music Time: A member reads the children stories and/or does songs with finger/hand movements and/or whole body movements.
- Arts & Crafts: A member helps the children create various craft projects – usually related to the season/holidays.
- Fire Station Field Trip: Members meet at a local fire station to see the station house, fire trucks and/or fire engines and some of the equipment used by firefighters. This is a very popular event!
- PJ Party: Members meet at Tiny Tots during the evening hours. Children may wear their pajamas and bring a favorite bedtime story to share. Members may have a picnic-style dinner and make an evening of the event. Children will go home worn out and ready for bed!
- Police Station Field Trip: Members convene at a local police department to meet officers and tour a portion of the police building. This is another popular event with our kiddos (and parents!).