New to the area? Looking for fun things to do outside of Tiny Tots (since we’re not open 24 hours a day)? Here’s a list of fun places and events in the community. Have something to add? Let us know!
Here are some fun things we’ve tried or heard about. We can’t vouch for each event: make sure you check each site for updated times, dates and costs.
- Open Gym Schedule for 6 and younger: $5/child; Tuesday – Saturday, 11 am – 12:15 pm
Amazon Park, Skinner’s Butte Park, Washington Park, Friendly Park, Fairmount Park, Oakmont Park and Emerald park are just a handful of enjoyable parks in Eugene.
- This includes Family Music Time on Saturdays at the main library from 10:15 am to 10:45 am
- $6/child on weekdays (Mon-Thur)
- $9/child on weekends (Fri-Sun)
- For kids who love crafts (and Legos)
- Summer drop-in schedule: Wednesdays 10 am – 8 pm
- $6 one child, $10 two children, $15 three children
- Tot discovery day at the Science Factory is great for small children
- Science Factory membership includes free or reduced admission to places like OMSI in Portland and the Gilbert House Children’s Museum in Salem
- Wave pool and long water slides
- Toddler pool is shallow and warm
- Play Swim prices vary. Click here for more details.
- Baby Swim: 6 months – three years old (adult must supervise child the whole time)
- $6/adult; $4/child
- 10 am – 11 am Monday and Saturday
- 11 am – 12 pm Friday
- 10 am – 12 pm Wednesday
- Recreational Swim: Free. (adult must supervise child the whole time)
- Itty Bitty Sports: $40
- 3-5 year olds
- Register by September 26th for fall soccer
- Click here for other Itty Bitty Schedules